Let the world hear your music

Search:  

Hello Guest, Please login or register

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: www.fifacoinsgarden.co.uk Rooney will be presented Thursday
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 am 

Regardless of is from amount also is influence see, cheap fut coins Manchester United Club this spent 27 million pounds purchased into was Ferguson called England 30 years to best of players--England team are selected striker Rooney are is this summer transfer of headlines news, and Ferguson is said themselves picked up has a cheap, he in transfer market close Qian several hours get has he dream of people, and signed has 6 years of long-term contract, but in this emergency of trading in the, also is has part price "flashy" of, especially Rooney of brokers Paul Streford also received a 1.5 million-pound wouldn't, which also gave rise to the Manchester United Board as some people objected.

Rooney of price created has 20 age following youth players transfer of records, he than last year Manchester United buy of Cristiano Ronaldo and this year arsenal buy of Reyes are to your have more, for this problem, Ferguson owned doubled sense: "Rooney only 18 age, he will put themselves all of career career contribution in Manchester United, he past two years in premiership of performance let Manchester United without worried he will absent which one game. In fact, as early as when he was 14 years old, we began to pay attention to him. Anyone saying no part of Newcastle upon Tyne, we wouldn't sell, this assertion is too subjective, the fact is that we did not know before Rooney was put on the transfer market. ”

Rooney will be presented Thursday during a European Cup game against Portugal seasonal checks he end up in the middle of a foot injury, he admitted to have had a difficult time, he said: "for me and me for the past week was a sad day for anyone. When I knew that Manchester United were going to want me to, I decided my future right now, because people are amazing to play at Old Trafford. But I was raised to be Everton fan, I have to make a difficult choice, but when Manchester United play in the Champions League news, I would not hesitate to select Manchester United. "Ferguson for Everton to lose their offensive line his dagger symbol and the team felt sympathy:" I can understand the mood of Everton fans, who see themselves as a big club, I don't think so, but Wayne (Rooney) just wants to go to a team that will participate in the Champions League, but Everton could not meet his demands. ”

Jazz came through, he promises to give Rooney next 25% transfer income to the poor Everton. However, Ferguson appears to have the confidence to let the Bulls have the same stout necks forward at Manchester United remained high, until retirement. Like Scotland old such watch Rooney in Old Trafford prospects of also has England team coach--Sweden people Sven-Goran Eriksson, the and Rooney as conservative gossip plagued of coach said: "if I directly told a 18 age of juvenile play casually to kick, General people will overwhelmed of, but Rooney just said OK, on up has, and do have is good, this is confident of performance. Young players seldom have been so skilled and confident person, I thought luobotebaqiao was such a player, but I think Rooney is better than Roberto Baggio, any club could not say no to him. "Actually, any discerning person can see Rooney's move not only to so-called" football aspirations ", fut coins also hoping to put the past in visiting brothels in Liverpool during that inglorious moments, especially the United Kingdom tabloid argued after the scandal made, psychological pressure of 18-year-olds soar, need one, like Sir Alex Ferguson," the godfather "to adjustment and comfort.

Ferguson will definitely come up with senior citizens, just as he had "tamed" wayward Frenchman Eric Cantona teaches Rooney, and look forward to Rooney as France predecessors: the creation of a United Empire. Ferguson has been out to say, as long as the joining Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand's comeback, his team is the most powerful since the 1999 treble. Let Ferguson haunted of is he currently not Bren of these men, in this season has completed of 4 round game in the, they only plot 5 points, was old opponents arsenal and Chelsea shook many, if Rooney can timely help Manchester United cover Shang this gap words, knows Ferguson and will how posted rhetoric of commended he this years most pride of acquisition, may in old Viscount master heart, only Manchester United of legend figures qiaozhibeisite can and Rooney a race compete with.